Players Birth: 2006-2013
Program Cost: $200
For players born 2006 – 2013
(Utilizing 2023/24 season age grouping)
BATEMAN PARK, ABBOTSFORD
|DATES||AGE GROUP||TIMES||CAMP NAME||COST|
|JLY 17 – 21, 2023||U11-U13
|9:30am – 11:30am||PERFORMANCE CAMP #1||$200|
|12:00pm – 2:00pm|
|JLY 24 – 28, 2023||U11-U13
|9:30am – 11:30am||PERFORMANCE CAMP #2||$200|
|12:00pm – 2:00pm|
The ASA Performance Camps are ideal for the competitive player (inc GK’s), who are currently playing at the Div1, Metro or BCSPL level of play, who are looking for more than just a recreational-based experience.
If you are dedicated, hardworking and looking to take your game to the next level with pro-level instruction, you will enjoy a total of 10 hours of training from Internationally Licenced coaches each with a storied career in professional soccer.
Current ASA Technical Director, Colin Miller, will lead the boy’s camps, with long-time friend of ASA, Julie King, leading the girl’s camps.
Additional coaching support from ASA Staff coaches, with Canada Soccer National Certification.
This 5-day pro-style camp experience will include individualized attention to technical skill development, positioning and team tactics.
Physical and technical training are only part of personal growth in soccer. High Performance Athletes must have mental toughness and be able to manage stress, anxiety and expectations.
ASA Performance Camps implements activities dedicated to becoming a well-rounded individual, developing leadership skills and preparing you for future success.
- Increase your speed of play and know the importance of ball possession.
- Defending: shielding and team defense concepts.
- Ball recovery: positioning and anticipation.
- Attacking: creating numerical advantage, offensive plays.
- Finishing, gaining separation and changing speed.
- Identify skills, tactical weaknesses and educational needs to put you on the right path toward being a peak performer.
Register here: POWER UP /