Please familiarize yourself with the “ASA Refund Policy” PRIOR to registering your child.
REFUND POLICY FOR ASA (Abbotsford Soccer Association)
- All requests must be made via email to the office by the individual who paid the fee(s).
- An administrative fee of $75.00 will be charged on approved refunds.
- The final amount of any refund will be at Abbotsford Soccer Association’s sole discretion.
- Refunds will be subject to the deduction the following unrecoverable costs, where applicable:
- Uniforms/Equipment costs
- League/governing body affiliation fees
- Prorated participation fee
- Admin Fees
- Abbotsford Soccer Association will not be held responsible for the following and nor will any refund requests for the following be entertained
- Paid directly to a team or team official
- Raised and collected by teams through sponsorship or fundraising
- Events or circumstances beyond the club’s control (i.e. weather, strikes, pandemics etc.) will not be considered cause for refund.
- There will be no refund/transfer of a registration fee if a player is suspended or expelled from Abbotsford Soccer Association.
- All refunds, where a player is no longer participating in a program by their choosing, will be issued via cheque/electronic transfer. Credits for future programming may be considered.
Program Specific Policies/Deadlines
- All refund requests must be submitted prior to the start of the program in order to be considered. There will no refunds issued after the program starts.
- Fall Refund Cut-Off Date: August 1st
- Winter Refund Cut-Off Date: January 1st
- Spring Start Refund Cut-Off Date: March 15th
- There will be no refunds considered for U11 – U18 Developmental Programs. Players/parents accepting positions, verbally or written, on teams will forfeit all registration fees, in order to respect the need for timely evaluation and team selection, as well as respect for players who may have been excluded as a result of such acceptance.
- Where a deposit is required to initiate the registration process, the deposit is non-refundable.
- There will be no refund of registration fees less than 10 days prior to any Camp or Clinic offered.
- Refunds requested prior to the above stated deadlines will be processed minus a $75.00 Administration fee.
- Full refunds will be granted (with no administrative fee) in the event Abbotsford Soccer Association is unable to field a team, run a program, or provide a suitable program alternative.
- Consideration will be provided for the following circumstances, at the Club’s discretion:
- Medical reasons – doctor’s note describing the injury and required recovery period must be provided with request.
- Move – a player’s family moves outside of Abbotsford (proof of move may be required).
- A player attains a position on a higher-level team (documentation required from club/program).